Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Chickpea & Mushroom Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
You will need: A blender (I use a vitamix), 1 cauliflower head cut into florets, 1 large white onion diced, sunflower seeds, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 5 cups water, salt & pepper.
1) In a large cooking pot heat up olive oil and when hot add onion- cook until translucent (10-15 min)
Mexican Lettuce Wraps
For the salad you will need: Butter lettuce, mesclun lettuce, 1 can chickpeas, white button & baby portobello mushrooms & grape tomatoes.
Simple Boiled Artichoke
You will need: romaine lettuce, 1 package chicken breast cutlets, olive oil, green/yellow/red/orange peppers, 3/4 red onion, 1 package simply organic southwest taco seasoning, 1 can black beans)
1) Use w cooking scissor to cut the raw chicken cutlets into very tiny pulled pieces
2) Slice the peppers into long slivered pieces
3) Chop up onion also into long pieces
Gluten-free Chicken Teriyaki
(You will need: 1 organic artichoke, 3 bay leaves, 1 slice of lemon and 1 garlic clove)
1) Boil 3 cups of water in medium pot
2) Clean and slice artichoke by cutting 1 inch of the top and using scissors to cut off the tips of each of the leaves. Then clean it thoroughly with water.
3) When water is boiling add in the lemon, bay leaves and garlic.
(You will need: 1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce, sesame seeds, 1 package thin sliced breast cutlets, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, scallion and sesame oil)
1) In a medium bowl, combine gf soy sauce, sesame seeds, honey, garlic, diced scallions & sesame oil
2) Mix together with spoon until well combined
Zoodle Turkey Bolognese
(You will need: 2-3 tomatoes, 7-8 basil leaves, white balsamic vinaigrette, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 package mini portobello mushrooms)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2) Wipe mushrooms with wet paper towel to clean and use small knife to cut a hole around each stem so each mushroom is hollow in the middle
You will need: 2-3 zucchini’s, 1 package ground turkey, fresh parsley, basil, 1 cup gluten free breadcrumbs, ketchup, 3/4 white onion, 1 egg, salt, pepper, 1 large tomato and 1 jar tomato sauce).
1) In large pot heat up tomato sauce
2) Chop up tomato and add it to the sauce
3) Add 7-8 fresh basil leaves to the tomatoes sauce mixture. Let simmer.