Chickpea & Mushroom Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
For the salad you will need: Butter lettuce, mesclun lettuce, 1 can chickpeas, white button & baby portobello mushrooms & grape tomatoes.
For the dressing you will need: apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, honey & Dijon mustard.
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Wash and dry mesclun & butter lettuce- add to salad bowl.
3) Bake chickpeas for 30-35 minutes with just oil, salt & pepper- add to salad bowl.
4) Chop mushrooms & sauté with a tablespoon of oil in pan until cooked - add to salad bowl.
5) Wash & halve grape tomatoes and then add to salad bowl.
6) Toss the salad so ingredients are evenly distributed.
1) In bowl add ACV, drop of honey, olive oil & teaspoon of Dijon mustard - whisk altogether & taste, adding ingredients you think you need more of.
2) Depending on how much dressing you like- use more or less.